Monday, August 4, 2008

My Eyes!!!

Haih... jsut finished with two medical check-ups. One for JPA, one for Canadian Visa. Both of them require an eye check, with and without glasses. All this while, I thought my eyes were good for me, so I thought its gonna be easy. Mana tau... at the clinic, the doctor ask me to read the letter, I can't see the freaking letter!!! Sh!t... it was actually a C but what I saw was either a D or an O. Haih~ then when I put on my glasses, it was clearer... but oni by a fraction!!! I still could not see the C!!! I amd still seeing Ds and Os...
I just stood there, unable to decipher the C... so eventually, what do you do when you don't know? (And there is no "I don't know" option available) So I guessed D, to which the doctor just scribble something on the form. I got a little scared at that time. What if I cannot fly because of my eyes? What's gonna happen to me? Oh no... Oh well, I thought, time to get new glasses.
So, I went to my neighbour's shop and got myself a new pair of glasses. Coming on Wednesday, can't wait to see it! (If I can, that is) Haha...
But I guess I have to cut down on me staring at the computer screen liao... Maybe I should stare more at the tv...
"Prevention is better than cure... but once its done, preventive measures are better than none!!!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adoi.....u kan at ICPU also hav to squint on the whiteboard....lol...go get contacts la...you look creepy with specs XDDDDD

Anonymous said...

notice the grammatical error, *at*, not *on*...i blame my stream-of-cosciousness writing.

BearBear said...

noticed the spelling mistake also... XD