Sunday, September 20, 2009

Short But Important Update...

Well, I haven't been blogging for 2 weeks now... so a short update about my life right now...

1. Kidney problem
So far so good, just another episode of pain, but shorter duration and less painful. Drank a cup of water, then after that went to the loo... after a while, pain was gone. Been trying to make an appointment with the urologist but nobody seems to be picking up the phone...

2. Studies
Study-wise, I'm going to classes, paying attention, doing my assignments. All's good, nothing to worry about yet... haha

Well.. that's that about my life right now.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

I found myself a pretty gal, pretty, smart and loving gal. Her name is Huan Huey Wen, 范慧雯. Love her so much!
Actuallly, to tell you the truth... when I first saw her while working at The Store, I was kinda attracted to her a little. But being the shy guy that everybody know (and love =p), I dismissed those feelings as just a crush, and worked like normal.

Soon after I quit, I thought that was the last time I would see her, but then... her farewell party, I forgot who invited me along, but I saw her again, together with her family. We had barbecue. A fun night, I would say, since I got to see her again.

After that, we started msn-ing each other. And for some reason, everytime I talk to her, whether its about her problem or mine, I always feel happier, delighted, no matter the outcome, I always feel better after that. But I didn't really gave it much thought at that time.

So... after millions or perhaps billions of msn-ing to and fro... I finally have confirmed my feelings for her. No joke, seriously this time, I know it.

So on 12th September 2009, I mustered up my courage, and just said to her...

"wo hen xi huan ni"

She didn't reply immediately.
Awkward moment...
I thought I failed...
Then.. she said... she was too happy. Took me by surprise. Heart stopped a moment. Then I felt joy. So much joy. And from that day on... I was hers, and she was mine. =)



Me and my darling, aren't we cute? =p
p.s. I wanna take more pics with her. =)

So that's how we started.

我爱你,范慧雯!!!

p.s. My priorities are my studies, and with this super piggy to tell me to go study and do assignment, want to fail also cannot. =p

9 comments:

Huey Wen said...

wo ye hen xi huan ni! hehe..
520! =)

sulinn said...

LOL didn't I say so earlier? See I so clever =)

sulinn said...

eh eh eh i was too proud in being able to detect that I forgot one important thing:

Congratulations!!! Highly approved by me and don't bully Huey Wen k!!! =)

KP said...

yerrrr....dont make people get goosebumps can ah!? =DDDD

David said...

Huh! I've been predicting and emphasizing it (like Nostradamus, albeit not to the extent LOL~) quite accurately (same as Ashley) but you kept denying it. OMG~

Congratulations! (^.^)/

It's so deja vu... *getting premonition* >.<

Chiew Bee said...

OMG...........
so yuk ma~~~~
:p

SEPET said...

congratulations and celebrations! :) to you and huey wen :)

Anonymous said...

Took you daaaaaaamn long to confess. Gratz! :D

Anonymous said...

The man , KY.