Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dreams...

Lately, everytime I sleep, I keep dreaming and when I wake up, I remember them.
There's one dream where I dreamt I was back in Taiping, about to take SPM. And during that duration, I had to sum up the courage to tell mum, "Ah Mi, I skipped Biology test, and I failed Math, and got a 'D' for Chemistry. After I told her that, she slowly turned to me (she was hunched over the dining table doing the accounts for the day like she always does) and when she spoke, it wasn't mum's voice, but rather, the roar of a ferocious lion. That's when I woke up due to the shock of hearing that roar.

Another dream that I had, which was last night, was again me back in Taiping, but this time, in Pokok Assam, Ah Kong's place. however, Ah Kong's house wasn't like it used to be, it looked more like a dilapidated house. I was there with mum again, and we were about to go into the house, when there was a man, somebody from the real estate agency I think, saying that they are going to demolish the house. Mum and I argued with that man, then the man tried to prove his point by kicking one of the house's pillars. A huge part of it came off. Then the man said something and left, I can't remember. Mum and I just looked at the house from outside, and I saw big huge 12 inch nails sticking out of almost every corner of the house. It looked more like a defensive fortress with spikes sticking out to form a defensive shell. That's when I woke up. 

Of course, there are others, but I can't recall them clearly now. My memory I think is starting to deteriorate. And this is not good for a guy like me. I try to recall them after my paper today. 

3 comments:

KP said...

lol..so random.

sulinn said...

tsk tsk tsk someone is homesick..balik kampung la!

Anonymous said...

welcome back to tpg..see u in the dream. bwahaha..