Wednesday, November 2, 2011

AhChiu!

These days I've been sneezing a lot. Probably cause of the dust in my room, maybe due to the weather, I don't know. But it does provide a lot of opportunities to try out new ways to sneeze. Last time, I used to sneeze loudly, as loud as you can imagine, and that would freak everyone out. Sometimes, I would feel a sneeze coming on and would make the gesture to tell my friends to stay back, and they stayed way way back, but in the end, the sneeze never came and all were disappointed. Then after that, my sneeze transformed into a silent one, where my mouth never opens and so the sneeze is forced to go back inside and so all that people on the outside hear is "heek". But I find that way to be too irritating for the throat. So up until now, my sneezes has always been a combination of the first and second sneeze, the sneeze comes out, but my mouth closes, not too tightly and so the sneeze is forced through the lips and the sneeze eventually becomes something like a motorboat. 

Well today, I tried to sneeze with my mouth wide open and the result wasn't that good. I had to sneeze that way because my nose was blocked and the feeling of it coming out of my nose would have rendered my nose useless for the next few minutes, in my opinion anyway. So.. the sneeze came out and everything splattered, luckily, it was only on my hand as I have manners and covered my mouth =D. So I don't think I'll be going to do that again. In the mean time, I have yet to try sneezing with my eyes open, I heard it is impossible to do but I still wanna try it. Who knows, maybe my eyes will pop out? Heh...

1 comment:

Renaissance said...

Why? Want to see how an eye popping yau looks like??? hahahahaha