Sunday, January 25, 2009

(Editted)Chinese New Year coming!!!

Woohoo~ this chinese new year, will be an event filled with mixed feelings. I'm happy because its chinese new year... obviously, and my parents sent so many cookies to me! Thank you ah mi and ah pa!!! Haha~ and this CNY, I'll be celebrating it with a few friends over here, just a few... xD. POTLUCK style! Muahaha~ Seems like everytime something goes on, we plan a potluck. Gonna need to think of something else really soon before we get sick of potlucks...
On the other note... this CNY... NO ANG POW! ...T_T... ish~ usually get to see so many red packets, but this time, None! Nada! Zip! Zero! Kosong! Luckily my family uses the save it now, open later policy... hehe~ So money arrival just delayed... muahaha~
But I'm also sad, because I can't spend the chinese new year with my dearest family, ah pa, ah mi, (editted) *ah ko, ah jie, ah panda, * ah bear! hehe~ So sad... Oh well... when go back, then only tebus balik... how, dunno lar... see first...
So this Chinese New Year... first time spending it with friends only and no family... actually got lar, family of friends, so dunno how it will proceed. Hopefully all goes well!!!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
大家新年快乐!!!
TAI KA KUNG HEI FATT CHOY!!!
SELAMAT TAHUN BARU CINA KEPADA SEMUA!!!

8 comments:

[null] said...

Happy CNY from Taiping...... xD

Unknown said...

what the hell:- with my family ah pa, ah mi, BEAR BEAR! what about your siblings!? lol Happy CNY. Ni de hong bao wo na chu.

Huey Wen said...

happy chinese new year!!! siapa kuang hau? kuang yau's siblings?

BearBear said...

lol... ya... kuang hau = kuang yau's bro!!! xD...

Huey Wen said...

lol..u really edit your post. Kuang Yau's bro, happy chinese new year!! =)

Anonymous said...

Happy CNY~~~~

mun said...

"Luckily my family uses the save it now, open later policy..."

don't care. i take. muahahaha. this is for ignoring me on msn. pshhh

BearBear said...

wat wor... ppl sleeping lar that time.. =.=