Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Its now official... I am cold-blooded. The temperature here doesn't affect me anymore, just like how those cold-blooded animals can change to suit the environment. Although its below 0 degrees (sometimes till -20--) I still don't feel the cold.
And speaking of "feel", I've lost that as well. Void, void of that, it doesn't exist in me anymore. I feel nothing, the cold of the outside world, the hunger in my belly, the warmth of friends, even the fun in games. Perhaps, just perhaps, I should just turn into another Alex Khor, he seems to have the right idea about life right now.

5 comments:

sulinn said...

baguslah. save on winter clothing. =p

May Chook said...

To me, Alex Khor is not right at all...

[null] said...

Bears are supposed to be warm-blooded, and besides cold-blooded animals have to hibernate in winter to survive.

Anonymous said...

yay! cold-blooded! XD I love cold blooded creatures. XDDDDDD

But if liddat ma you balik M'sia ur blood will boil over? :P

Anonymous said...

talking abt alex khor.... i feel like stabbing him n grind him into mince meat den make a meat pie out of him