Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bad bad bad Day~

Today... is a very very very bad day... to start off, I wanted to wake up at 9am to review my Physics for finals, I woke up at 11am. Then, review finish, still got time, so I took a short nap. My finals started at 2pm, I freakingly woke up at 2.30pm!!! That is so f***ed up! So... like any normal student would do, rush out to the examination hall to save whatever time that one have right? So... in the process... I forgot to collect my five essential "get-out-of-house" items.. namely, my wallet, phone, watch, house keys, and... erm... what's the last thing again... oh ya.. specs.. >_<. Go to the examination room, no place pulak! Have to go another room... then reach there, sweaty, panting, exhausted, I start the exam... *dum dum dum*
End exam, had to go library... test my already bad luck. Go facebook, luckily Xiao Wei online... if not... I duno what to do already. Had to ask her to msn people, because I never thought of using ebuddy... *slaps forehead* Then, Jia Man to the rescue! The other two pigs must be sleeping... =_=. Anyway, went back to my room... luckily Adam, my roommate just got back. So he was there to open the door. Otherwise, I would have to crash with the two pigs and Jia Man.
So... this post, other than to lament on my luck today, is to thank Xiao Wei, Jia Man, and Adam Chang! Whee... terima kasih... arigato!!!

2 comments:

sulinn said...

OH MY!! VEry bad day!!

May Chook said...

macam ini pun ada. should ask someone to wake u up.