Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baby Steps~

Today, Ah Pa finally took the very gigantic great big leap of faith and sat on the front passenger seat of our maroon Proton Wira with MOI behind the wheel! Not just any wheel, the steering wheel! Usually is Ah Mi only but today, after breakfast, Ah Pa decided, "Ok lar, let Ah Yau drive me and my dar back home lar." Fulamak, I just cuba-cuba only, mana tau dapat! Haha~

As far as I know, Ah Pa only sat in Ah Ko's driven car, Ah Jie not yet~ bluek~ *smiles proud*

Then during the car ride, Ah Pa tried (unsuccessfully) to take a photo of me, the driver, with the camera phone. Haha, murah mia phone, cannot take photo lar~ means have to ride again, equipped with a better camera. Wakakaka~

"In time, those that doubt will learn, and those that learn will appreciate, and those that appreciate will encourage..."

3 comments:

sulinn said...

aix...those phrases came back again. haha

Huey Wen said...

yea..miss that!! haha.. so u get to drive d? lols.. rmb u owe me a ride arr..hahaha!

mun said...

i didn't get to drive much coz i'm a girl :PPPPP

i drive in US. FUIYOH. (after failing driving test twice) Beat that! :P