Saturday, June 20, 2009

Life...

Well, the UPU results are out today(yesterday). Not that it affects me, but still, it affects my friends ma. Well, most people that I know, I mean my friends, didn't quite get what they wanted. Some, I would say, probably deserved it, others, well, I would say, got cheated out of it. The percentage of those that deserved it is minuscule though. To that very much larger chunk of the pie percentage, the chunk that I feel got cheated from what they are supposed to get, all I can say is that I'm sorry to hear what has happened. But I just wanna say, don't be disheartened by this current run of events. It may not be what you want now, but like my father, the chemical guru always say, life is like a U-tube, life will have ups and downs, so if now is your "down" time, sooner, things will look brighter~

Cheer up!

"Life, as we all know, is unfair. Its how we deal with life, that makes us, the people that we are..."

1 comment:

Huey Wen said...

aiyoo..nw only i read this post..but what ur dad say is right. :)