Monday, July 6, 2009

OMG.... In Desperate Need Of An Update!

I know I'm in need of an update for my blog. So many things I've been doing that I've...

a) erm... sort of...
b) er... maybe..
c) well... accidently...
d) ummm... perhaps...

(pick one)

abandoned me blog~ >o<

Well... here's a rundown of the things that have been keeping me from this blog of mine...
1. Redang trip
2. Genting tripS (F & F)
3. Karaoke Sessions
4. Me couz's wedding
5. Games and the likes
6. Driving~
7. My teddy~ xD

So far, that's all I can remember... for now! I'll be posting the details about each event shortly after~ thank you.

"I know I know... those are only excuses for procrastination, so the easiest but hardest thing to say would be sorry~"

4 comments:

TabungU said...

<3! ^o^

Anonymous said...

LoL....same case here.

May Chook said...

you got too much activities to make you cannot update your blog, i got nothing to blog about leh =_= I cannot keep blogging about my assignments and exams bah~

Anonymous said...

Update update!!!!