Friday, July 17, 2009

Genting~ My Second Home~

As many of you know, since my return in May, I'va been to Genting for 1.. no wait, 2... no... 3 times. 3 freaking times. Before I went overseas, Genting was like once half a year thing for me. So to go to Genting 3 times in a span of 2 months means I have used my one and half year Genting quota. Therefore, Genting is my second home! (Although I don't know much about it... hehe)

The first two times, I went with me family. Family first of course! Of course, when go with family, stay more in the hotel... nobody "pei" me go play games~ Just got my BearBear to "pei" me play laptop... who.. btw.. very bising everytime I play DoTA. haih~

And then, there's the trip with friends. That one, if bring laptop also sure no time to on... cause these people, dunno how to rest wan. I pulak, terikut-ikut them gila... But then, it was a nice trip with them. A party of 6, my favourite party number, and a balanced party, of 3 guys and 3 girls.
Chronology of events:
1) Arrived, 2 hours+ to check in.
2) Night time, so go First World Plaza walk around, played bowling and pool~
3) Next morning until evening, Outdoor Theme Park!!!
a) Swinger~ thing that goes round and round and round and round and rou...
b) Pirate ship~ thing that goes swinging left and right, left and right, left and ri...
c) Spaceshot~ also and better known as solero shot...
d) Corkscrew~ as the name implys, its a rollercoaster shaped liek a corkscrew...
e) Flying Dragon~ if only the dragon could fly of the rails...
f) Thunder Mine something, I can't remember~ A roller coaster in which you see nothing inside... because its pitch black...

After that, it started to rain~ heavily. So lunch time it is then. After lunch, continue play! First thing after rain, (and lunch) Tea cup! These people really really sot! After lunch go play tea cup, gone la lunch! But they still wanted to play the cup. So off we went. Luckily each of us were given a cup of our own, so we spin according to our stomach la. But then, one of the girls, she didn't spin... so... the Genting worker there "helped" her... helped a bit too much... and she was groggy after the ride. Pity her only.. xD. We also went to Dinosaurland, kinda like an educational tour for children to learn about Dinosaurs~ and also the Space Lab, which sucks to the max because I couldn't see any possible nice thing about it. I mean seriously, we sat in there, facing each other. And in the middle, there was a kind of set-up for an experiment. And when the thing started, I think it was supposed to make us feel like we're being turned over and over and over and ov... Anyway, it didn't work. I can clearly see that the surroundings were being turned instead of us, and throughout the 10-15 minute "ride", I only had pretty lights to enjoy... swt! Also, we visited our childhood by sitting on the merry-go-round~~~

Then night time, after dinner that day, somebody wanted to go to the haunted house. That somebody, was SinYee. And eventually, that somebody... namely SinYee, went... erm.. how should I describe it, *jump jump stomp stomp*. That was just too funny to watch. Instead of feeling scared, I was laughing the whole way through!!! Mwahahahahaha~

Next day, end of the trip, pack, jalan!
By the way, here are some pics, just a few, for those that are unfortunate enough to go~ haha...

See~ enjoy so much~


On the merry-go-round...


Me with the lion~ kawaii neh~


pooling~ 2 guys teaching a girl how to pool...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.. so ngam Genting is my second home too..hehe.

Btw, who is sin yee wor? so many people name sin yee.. i got a fren name sin yee too.. i wonder which sin yee is that. haha

Huey Wen said...

good one ;)

sulinn said...

not sien meh. I recommend Melaka. ahahahaha