Saturday, July 25, 2009

Karaoke Sessions~

Ever since I'm back in Taiping, there's this new place in town called "Taiping Sentral". Actually, it ain't new, just that for me, its new la~~ Mentang-mentang I orang Montreal kan? ;p

Anyway... when I was in Montreal, HueyWen keeps telling me, when u come back, we go sing K ok? (This is right after she got wind of me singing K in Montreal after XiaoWei's celebratory dinner). I mean, I just went one time... ONCE! Then the following night... HueyWen's MSN message came, short and direct, "ky, you come back, we must go sing K. --> followed by evil grinning monkey emoticon..." Without the usual "hi", she went, we MUST go sing K. End of story...

So I came back, hoping she had forgotten about the K thingy... mana tau, first thing she saw me, sing K! *sweat* So... I paiseh wan refuse her lor... After all, I thought it would just be a one time thing ma. Apparently not...

First session - With David, ChiewBee, Sinyee, and her...
Second session - With the above except David (David ffk me... T_T)
Third session - With more people, too many sessions to remember the people that went already. I was that blur!
And there was a fourth session... was there a fifth? I lost count...

Those sessions, we all (read: guys) know how it goes. The guys all sit quietly listening to girls singing until its time~ We're perfectly happy with that. However... this girl is something else... she FORCES people to sing... not through force, but by persuading and using the two most taboo words, "SOU HENG" <-- power word, remember guys. So she say like that, have to go right? Ish... talk about persuading...

During all those sessions, I have no idea what to sing.
Chinese? Yeah right...
English? Sien...
Malay? Lagi sien...

So in the end, I ask her to choose for me. BIG mistake! She takes the opportunity to buwee me... Q_Q. She go and choose chinese songs pulak... aiyoyo... sei lor... mm sai cheong lor... yat deng pengsan lo... This happens every karaoke session... I kena buwee... during karaoke... haiz...

Conclusion: Never, Ever, let Miss Huan make song selection for you if you go sing K with her, unless you want to kena buwee~

But in truth, those sessions were great fun, the girls sang good (choir ma..), the guys, ma ma dei~ So... sing K, we leave it to the girls la, ok? hehe...

"Decisions, that we have to make, are never the best, when made, by others... lest we will live regrettably..."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hng!!

Huey Wen said...

OMG!!! =((((
every guys sure scared of me after reading ur blog..sobs..

sorry lor, never know you so unhappy bully by me. next time don't dare d. >.<

ohya, i think i never say sou heng ler..i think its pei leng or sinyee lar..lol..i so innocent!! =p

May Chook said...

next time we go to sing k again ok? XD when i come to montreal or you come to toronto, we MUST K!!!
*evil laugh*

BearBear said...

cyndi: u hng wat har?

hueywen: lol, i saja write nia ma, dun sad la, u bully me, i bully u, so ma even lor...

xiaowei: dun scare me le...