Monday, June 25, 2012

UNITENGUA!

Just recently Uniten's student council hosted Unitengua, something like a carnival which lasts for 2 days. This carnival gathers all the clubs of the university and lets them host or promote to new students and what not. The first day of the carnival was busier I would say than the second day, simply because during the second day, there were just vendors from outside selling their stuff, not much that concerns the students. The students mostly just come for the performances that the student council invited, local bands. Quite popular la the bands, cause even I know some of them =D. 

As for club registration, I registered in 7 clubs altogether. It seems right at the time of registration but right now I'm regretting a bit because I might be overwhelmed by all the activities. I will see how and then if I'm too tired, then I most probably will quit a one or two. But for now, I just plan to go to all the activities and see whether it interests me or not. 

Also, during the event, I was part of the flash mob team. Heh, didn't know I could dance huh? =P
Nice to see that after training for about a month, our efforts paid off. The first time we performed, there were technical difficulties with the sound, but everybody just kept calm. That probably kept me calm also, didn't go into panic mode and wonder what to do after that. But the problem is just a small problem then we continued like professionals. Hehehe... professional summore. Then during night time, we performed again. Got glowsticks to wear, but too bad, mine spoilt liao. =(

Photos and videos, if possible, I will try to get, but chances are when I get it, it will be posted all over liao. Also, I dun have camera (hint hint.. hehe) to take pics. So.. no awesome pics from me for now lo. Ok la, that's all for now. Bye! =D

No comments: