Monday, September 17, 2012

First semester in Uniten finish liao~


Yup. I'm done with my first semester in Uniten, and I feel glad with my studies this semester. Although all my subjects this semester was repeated content, still I feel good about my studies regardless. Say only la repeated content, but most of it while listening and taking notes, seems very vague. So I guess good decision to retake everything and not transfer credit lo hor? Hehehe...

So after this 1st semester in Uniten, I have to say that Uniten is very big. From my hostel to my nearest class takes about 10-15 minutes. It was initially 15-20 minutes but after a while, the i guess the body got used to it and so can walk faster la. The walk to the library though, takes 20-25 minutes. It always bothers me that the library is so far away from everything, the classrooms, the administration building, the colleges. I pity those studying in college of info tech cause their building is like super duper isolated from everything.

Then, talk about the food in Uniten, I wouldn't call it bad, but the main dish there would be fried rice and its variations. Initially was nice la, then after a while, you kinda have no idea what to get already. Seeing as I try to keep myself on a strict budget, the very nice ones are normally about RM6.00+. So those I eat once in a while. There's also economy style rice also, but those are quite pricey. But nothing can top the price of the middle eastern foods there la, approximately RM10. 

As for the syllabus in Uniten, I think those are simpler than McGill, because I remember that in McGill, need to learn about ordinary and partial differential equations but in Uniten, the lecturer told us that partial differential equations are not taught. And I thought it would be in a different semester but when I checked, there isn't one. So in terms of syllabus, Uniten might be a tad easier. 

So right now since just finished the 1st semester, I have 2 weeks of holidays, during which I will be awaiting my final results. In the mean time... I have nothing to do! =D

No comments: