Saturday, July 19, 2008

Flu and Cough... zzzzz...

Dang, just as I was about to get comfortable at home, the flu bug hit me smack rite into my face. Have always hated that bug and have told it to stay away from me but it never listens... Anyway, now here I am lying in bed on a nice Saturday, when I should be downstairs watching tv... haha.
Then I just say in the news that 2 of our national swimmers also came down with flu. Hmmm... sounds suspicious I would say because other than me and the 2 swimmers, many of my friends have either caught the flu bug or are recovering from an attack. Seems to me like the bugs are putting their heads together and launching a full-scale attack. If that is the case, then we've gotta do something bout it! Can't have them critters spreading their 'thing' all over the place!
Wait a sec... I sound as if I'm gonna have war... but this is WAR! I wanna get better because if I don't, I might not get the study permit! Argh~ I hate this flu... making me feel so miserable... Looks like I better stop now and rest more... DAMN YOU FLU BUG!!! (and by the way, thanks for bringing your friend, the COUGH, with you!!!)
When I get better, I'm gonna... hmmm... not sure what I'm gonna do but I'll think of something... Muahahaha...
Anyway, just a small reminder to those reading this blog:
"Those that fall, will rise again... if they are strong enough..."

4 comments:

David said...

Hello~ David's here. Huey Wen introduced Kuang Yau's blog to David, thus David, full curiousity in his mind, curiously clicked onto a link and he's here.

Nice to meet Kuang Yau!

Didn't know Kuang Yau has a blog. Hahaha~

David has a blog too... Hahaha~

Anonymous said...

some evil thought at the horizon of my mind seems to implicate me with the sudden spread of flu to everyone ilve known.....BANZAI....i'd never known that i have biohazard properties....CEWL...well, at least until HAZMAT bashes me up, then it's not so cool.

soraz said...

Well...plan well and strike...and u will sure win the war...strategy is important....the sufficient amount of rest + the sufficient amount of medication + "the sufficient amount of gaming?"..will help u win the "WAR"..perhaps..^^..well..u might wanna invite ur ally...That koala though=)...if he is still at war that is..

Anonymous said...

Dude, KY.....u dah ok ke tak????
Do yah want me to "Bou Tong" using "Extremely nutritious" ingredients and ship it to ur doorstep???? *Evil grin*

On a side note....better get ur study permit done fast....hav u done ur checkups...packing...stuff like that??? You guys will be the Guinea pigs for our flight, yah knoe...