Wednesday, July 30, 2008

MapleStory... but at a 100x rate...

I just went back to mapling again but this time, its not the usual slow leveling up kind of MapleStory, its at a 100x rate... Talk about fast. Anyway, I played it for only 2 days and now I am a level 90 ranger. Sounds kind of weird because back in the old days, to level from lets say level 50 to 51 would have taken me at least one week, so imagine the rate at which this game is going.
Furthermore, the game has less people, there's only 3 channels, thus making the game less lagging. However, I still lag at times so I'm still trying to figure it out. But the lag won't be able to affect my game I think. After all, I am a freaking gamer!
Although I have only been playing this MapleStory(called Weedstory) for 2 days, I have already felt a little bored with this game. Because it doesn't change the fact that I am still doing the same thing that I do in the old Maplestory, which is training. And more training until I finally am bored of training. At that time, I will just abandon it and go for another game I guess.
Thankfully, in this game, there are several friends that I know, that is, not just any random guy or gal that I meet in the game. So, for now, training with them will be my main motivation for playing the game. But after that, who knows?
"It will always stay the same... when nothing changes... only time will tell..."

2 comments:

David said...

Hey Kuang Yau... Have you done with your visa/study permit? I'm waiting for the gathering, anxiously...

It's going to be August very, very soon~

Anonymous said...

We need to stop maple-training and start PvP-ing or Boss-ass-kicking....IMHO...lol