Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Haiz, now room got problem~

Its not really a problem actually, it doesn't bother me, but the fact that there's bugs in the kitchen scared the living hell out of my roommate. Now, everytime he sees one small itsy bitsy bug, he moves everything out of the kitchen, appliance, food, plates, everything... out of the kitchen, and sprays it with bug spray. I mean, come on, its just one small bug, let it live! And the fact that he lives inside his room all day means that the bug doesn't even know that his there, and suddenly all of a sudden, he's on a bug killing rampage. This is like so wtf! and now, everything is on the table, looks like we're moving out or something, and when he moves it out, who has to put it back in? Me, I, Aku, Saya, Wa, Wo, Ngor... Haiz... hopefully those bugs smarten up and visit me at my bed and not kacau the kitchen anymore, if not, they're asking for war with my roommate...

5 comments:

KennethT said...

your roommate got phobia kot....

sulinn said...

ur prob too clean? so u repel bugs? lol :D

[null] said...

You like bugs? o_O

Anonymous said...

He adores them.
And tell that roommate of yours to be sensible........

Anonymous said...

Omg same w my roommate! y do they cause trouble buy petting bugs.. its becos it bothers my health