Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Not Replacements! But Additions~

Haha~ with the absence of my beloved BearBear and Panda, I added two more furry but cute creatures to my family. (Added, not replaced! I still love my BearBear and Panda) They don't have any names yet, still thinking... they should have names after my mid-term... if I decide to name them of course. Right now, they're my study partners! (Oh ya, picture quality not so good because I used my phone instead of my camera, too lazy to go and get it... =P)
"Some things, although missed, cannot be replaced... instead, other things can lessen the feeling of its absence..."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oogie Woogie....soo cute....but Ah Teddy Zhai cuter.....no names yet? Awww....

Huey Wen said...

cute lor..i want one also..haha~

David said...

it's that a hedgehog? and the other one is what? but they are cute... love them~

oh by the way, i've wanted to ask you but always not in my mind when i want to. what's your new phone? not number but brand and model...

just curious, because i like mobile phones, just like people who love cars... =P

Anonymous said...

wait wait!
erm
can i name them oso?
heheheeh

Anonymous said...

HOm Hom and Jesse Jesse is nice

BearBear said...

dun siao, hom hom and jesse jesse not acceptable... and so is gru gru and kant kant... =.=