Tuesday, September 30, 2008

On A Lighter Note...

I noticed that I've been depicting myself as very unhappy, stuff like that in the previous post. I'm just a bit unsatisfied with the way things are right now, like no rice cooker and the laptop still broken. So, I'm writing this to ensure everyone that everything is fine, nothing to worry about. I will still be the cheerful guy that you always know. (cheerful right?)
So to change the mood a little, I just wanna say something that changed ever since I got here... my taste for music! Its changed! I never thought that I would ever be hooked to listening to chinese songs, I always thought that I would be an all-English music listener but ever since I got here, all the songs that I downloaded is chinese songs. I know, some of you would be going like this (=.=) at the sound of this. I blame it all on HueyWen... my friend from taiping. She likes S.H.E. and Jay Chou so much... and keeps sending me these nice songs. Thanks!
And I think that me branching off to another language in music really has an effect on me... I also starting to like Malay songs, of course not like the P.Ramlee type but something along the tunes of PeterPan...
And I know that my parents won't believe this, but after all these years of listening to their collection of ABBA and Carpenters... I'm starting to like it! God, I'm so easily influenced when it comes to music.
So if any of you have any interesting songs to share with me... any language... no discrimination, tell me ok? I'll be glad to listen and judge... hehe...
"Its boring to stick to only one, better to have diversity..."

4 comments:

David said...

erm... well, when you are judging, isn't that the same as discriminating?

just asking...

please don't shoot me.

(o.O')

Anonymous said...

Don't shoot david....coz he's RIGHT. XD

Listening to chinese pop? wow....and welcome to the world of the 60's and 70's. XD

You never know that lots of songs today are actually renditions or "mutations" of past music. XD

BearBear said...

erm... i guess so... lol, what an ironic statement

Huey Wen said...

wei..u should thanks me not blame me lar...haha~

i got more news song for u..but i jz can send to u within dis 2days. or maybe i can send to you through email when i back to ukm. haha~

wei, i wan pano ice cream!! haha~