Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So Many Things That I Want, Still Waiting...

Argh... I am so frustrated with stuff here. Not because of the condition, or the people... just frustrated. And no, its not because of studies. Its just that well, I've been waiting for a few things and the thing is... they haven't shown up. Those stuff must be taking a cruise ship to the Carribeans before coming to me. Hopefully, they have nice stories to tell me... hehe. Well... actually, its not many things really... just a rice cooker... and getting my laptop fixed... and my teddy... and panda... Well... not much right?
Also... I'm gonna need to buy clothes, especially shorts because I just realised that I don't have enough... stressed too much on T-shirts that I forgot about covering my bottom. Anyway, back to the main topic! RICE COOKER! Its been a week now and I'm surviving mostly on noodles! And of course the occasional (not daily) dinners with YuenYee and Jeanne. Thanks to them, my craving for rice is somewhat lessened... Thanks a bunch! But still, its always good to be able to cook your own rice... I wanna make hainan chicken rice... T_T...
Also, about getting my laptop fixed, that would be JiaMan's job, since it was he that broke it, =P. Still, I have this bad inkling that the guy he found is trying to trick him... hmmm... hopefully all goes well, no funny thing comes out of my computer after its fixed... >.<
And about my bear and panda... optional! not really needed here but it would be nicer with them around... hehe, anyway, that matter will be discussed with the higher power once the rice cooker comes and laptop repaired. Until then, I'm just gonna stare at my color-disorientated LCD screen.
"Waiting is part and parcel of life, however, waiting for too long will have dire consequences, to which, action must be taken to prevent it"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-.-'''
Make ur teddy high priority...XD


walau.....so many bad stuff wan....here's some comfort, mailed all da way frm Toronto...*hippo pat* U got any prob just tell us k? We all at Toronto dying of boredom.

BearBear said...

lol, boredom?