Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Montreal~~~

Alright! I'm in Montreal now and it feels great! That's a view from Mont Royal, at night. Isn't it wonderful? It's a long hike up the hill before you get to see this, and this isn't the top yet. I was just too lazy to walk up anymore.

And this is a wall that I found in CHINATOWN! Yes, I have a chinatown and so for those that keep saying that I'll miss chinese food, you guys are so wrong!

See? Wan Tan Mee~!
But of course, it would be pointless for me to just go around by myself isn't it? That's why I brought along 4 "leng lui"s to accompany me, haha. Just for your information, (L-R) Jeanne, Erica(aka Yuen Yee <-- this sounds better for me), Shu Ann, Constance. I'm not in the picture obviously because I'm taking the pic! I hope the one more "leng lui" in Taiping doesn't get jealous... haha... joke joke... =P
Well, that's all for now I think. Till next time~!
"The fear of the unknown can always be conquered with the discovery of the wonderful things within the unknown"

5 comments:

Huey Wen said...

AT LAST u updated your blog.haha.the view from 'top' of the montreal really nice. i wish i can go there one some day. i wan to travel other country!! take care~ :)

sulinn said...

who's the one more lenglui in tpg? ur gf? hahaha.

BearBear said...

That one ar... is for me to know, and you to find out lar... haha

David said...

yay~ finally an update from montreal... very anticipating... haha...

ok... you should know my url by now ya... muahahahaha~~~

p/s: it sounds cute, pls don't laugh...

Anonymous said...

walao....montreal damn sui....toronto u see all square-square nia....