Friday, September 26, 2008

Just Rambling~

Just recently I discovered something, something really special that was so near to me... so dear to my heart. Its not really a discovery but I could say that it was fate. Its like it was coming for me, and I had the feeling that it was coming too, but somehow, it was a good feeling, and I just let it be.
Turns out I was right, and the good feeling was right. Right now I feel like the luckiest guy on earth... =). What is it that I discovered... I won't be revealling it in the nearest time possible... muahaha
"It's feels good when you know that something good will come to you, you just don't expect when it will happen, and that is the beauty of it..."

3 comments:

David said...

Oh my gosh... Are you going to be Lindsay Lohan / Clay Aiken? o.O'

Anonymous said...

you discovered what? that thou no longer virgin be? WAKAKAKAKAKA

Anonymous said...

You've found your long lost love.....DO invite me to your wedding. XD