Friday, September 26, 2008

OMG...

Yes, I just had my calculus quiz and although it was relatively easy... I screwed up on one question... And there were only 2! Now, I'm still trying to understand how I got that question wrong, it was straight forward, no tricks, and eventually, I found out what I did wrong. I changed a minus sign to a plus sign, and I don't even know why I changed it. Hmmm... a moment of non-concentration perhaps? Because after the quiz, my mind was totally blank and usually I can at least recall what I did during the quiz, but this time, it went totally blank. Hmmm... very weird...
And lastly, to reply to all comments, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! Terima kasih! 谢谢! Nandri! Merci! ありがとう! 당신을 감사하십시오! Gracias! And the waking up problem almost solved, need to train more only... Haha...
"When you don't realise what you are doing in the first place, that's the sign of you having bigger problems to come"

4 comments:

Huey Wen said...

haha..u put - become + ark?anyway, u had did ur best right, dont think bout it d. try to do it better and dont repeat the same careless mistake ya. *winks*

Anonymous said...

lol...sorry..the deleted one was my other account....

*pats and hugs*
feeling better? Most people claim that my Hippopat and Hippohug is miraculous, altohugh smaller creatures tend to be squished

nah....we all screw up our first quizzes anyway.everyone pun sama....welcome to Uni life. XD We'll all overcome it one day.

BearBear said...

haiz... the problem is... i can do the question, but i made stupid freaking mistake!!!

Anonymous said...

i noe...everyone in Toronto also damn blur during test....lol...wakakaka