Monday, September 15, 2008

Oh Well... Some Things Never Change I Guess...

That's right, there are some things that will never change. For instance, my laziness in getting out of bed every morning. That's right, I admit it, I am lazy to get up in the morning! No matter where the place, no matter what the temperature, no matter rain or shine, I will continue to sleep... So, you might wonder, why am I ranting on and on about this, its normal right? After all, a teenager spends most of his days sleeping... Well, the reason that I am so frustrated with the way I am sleeping now is because... I AM LATE FOR CLASS EVERY FREAKING DAY~ Haih... well, if anyone has any suggestions... I'm all ears...
As for comments on the previous blog... since so many of you are so curious...
SuLin & David: Those phrases is sendiri fikir punya... never knew that I was so insightful eh? =P
HueyWen: Your words actually no need to beware because my parents are only gonna just read, no comments, I think... =). And GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXAM!
YinYee: Actually, my room is only the bedroom, the kitchen is called "shared property" between my roommate and I.
"The lack of an element is called deficiency, too much of it is called overdose, all in all, it is best to be in moderation"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erm....get a HUGE alarm clock???
wtf...that will never work either.....get KP to wake you up.

sulinn said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha......so free and reli smart wei..tell u what..u cnt wake up? u sleep an hour earlier so u get up an hour earlier..even if u oversleep u at least have some extra time..or just ask ur house mate to wake u up..if u dun wake up u gota pay him!