Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cooking!

Well, this is my first dinner that I cooked myself, a bit bangga la you know? Taste good too!


And this is just something that I had for breakfast. Bacon and eggs! Turns out ok.

So why am I showing these photos??? Its to prove that I CAN COOK. Muahaha....
For those that say that I can't... right back at ya~!

And to reply to those comments from my previous post, I know, your mouth must be watering by now so please control yourself... wakakakakakaka
HueyWen: Sorry, I very long only update, will try to update somemore
SuLin : As I have said, that is for me to know and for you to find out! =P
David : I got nothing to say...
Hippo : Yes, Montreal is dam swee(beautiful) not sui(bad luck). That's why, why you go toronto also I dunno... haha

"Never underestimate people that do not show their skills immediately as they assess the situation, and act based on their assessment"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've never underestimated ur cooking skills.....lol....ok...maybe just once.....wanna trade recipes? Looks like you managed to do stir-fry quite well....xD
AND OMG....u got sunny-side-up...I ALWAYS fail the sunny side up....itu kuning always pecah....or mabbe i'm impatient when cooking, lol.....

Anonymous said...

Lets see.....vege got enough sauce and garlic bits, check.

Chicken cut into proportionate sizes and marinated nicely, check. but looks kinda dry to me...it's just a matter of preference though, gua manyak manyak suka 'chap'.

Is that hor-fun i see?

I kowtow before your l33t sunny-side-up skills. Try making variations of bacon hardness, some like it soft, some crispy....depending on how long u cook and how much grease u use. XD

Anonymous said...

Brudder, it's not that you can cook.

It's just that you can cook AWESOMELY!!!!!
*kowtow*

Huey Wen said...

my god! ur dish looks delicious..i havent took my dinner today. it's already 10.25pm. abit regret read ur dis post cos it makes me hungry.haha! btw, u can be a great cooker one some day. haha. maybe can show off infront kc? next time teach me ya..haha..ohya,maybe next time u dont have to work but bcm suri rumahtangga cook for ur lenglui wife in taiping =p

David said...

well... i'm just as 'deleecious' as your dinner...

p/s: it's just a metaphor, don't laugh...

p/s2: it's time to re-link me to avoid people from going to a lost place...