Friday, September 12, 2008

Room~ for those that wanna see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO93BNEIlO4
Well... this post is actually for my parents to see, since they want to know bout my room so much~ (and yes, they do read my blog...in case you are wondering) Please, pretty pretty please, don't laugh at my voice during the video... I know that it sounds weird but you know these things, its weird talking to the camera... oh, and I'm not sure about the sound, it might be too soft...
Ah, I give up... when I try to upload a video here, so many problems crop up. So, if wanna see my room, click on the link above and it'll direct you to YouTube.

"Humans survive by adapting... adapting to the new surroundings..."

5 comments:

sulinn said...

wah wah..where u find all these phrases for every blog..im curious!

Huey Wen said...

yalor..i agree with sulin. every post sure end with phrases.haha.
i must beware of my words d. uncle and auntie reading ler..lol~
im goin to view the video after these post.. wei, i have exam on tuesday!! wish me good luck! =p

Huey Wen said...

view ur video d. i like ur room..it's even bigger than my room in taiping..guess u're living there comfortly right..haha

David said...

*ehem* count me in as one of those curious people.

wow, i must say you do have techie parents... *impressed*

gonna watch that vid soon...

yinyee_leong said...

hey hey hey..y ur room so big?one room one kitchen~~OMG!!!I want that~~How much u all paid for this luxurious room??