Friday, September 19, 2008

Going Up... And Down~

Let me see... first order of business, rant like hell... second order... reply to the comments of the previous two posts... OK, ready!
Ladies and... wait, what am I doing? Sounds like I'm gonna give a speech... So let's cut the chitchat and start ranting. Well, what is there for me to rant? Well... ever since I've been here, its been a lot of ups and downs for me. Let me try to list them down:-
We'll start with downs, because there's so many of them:
1. Temperature is going down.
2. Blood is running down my nose but thank God its not severe
3. I have to walk down the street everyday to get to classes
4. My hands' sensitivity to touch is going down
5. I just realised that my memory is down at least one notch
6. Money is obviously going down
7. My alertness level in class goes down after the first 10 minutes of lecture
8. Motivation level to study now is low and its going down
9. Rate at which I eat ice-cream is going down to nearly 0
10. The determination to wake up every morning is going down and its going so low that I might actually hibernate
But don't worry, there are also ups:-
1. My weight is going up
2. I climb the stairs everyday to my house because the lift is so slow
3. My skills in DOTA is going up(hopefully) or the people here are just not on the same level with Malaysians
4. The number of times that I can crack my joints is going up
5. Laundry piling up
6. Amount of assignments are starting to go up
7. Feelings of going home(aka homesickness) is going up
Well, that's the ups and downs that I can think of right now, if there's more, I'll post it.
Second order of business today, replying to comments!
Sulin: Erm... that method about me paying my housemate everytime I don't wake up will make him really really rich...
Hippo: Big fat alarm clock I have, but wake up I cannot! Btw, those two guinea pigs are fine, I think... hehe...
David: I know that hamsters are cute, that's why I have guinea pigs to test food instead!
Well, that's all for now! Have a great day and to all those gamers, gl hf! <-- this also applys to life
"Ups and downs are a norm in life. Without them, what is life? Just a straight line. Might as well be dead, just like the green straight line displayed by the EEG"

6 comments:

Huey Wen said...

cheer up kuang yau!! i think i can understand how u felt..leaving home so faraway~ but anyway, just be what u advise me k?smile more and u'll feel happy..or chat with me more cos crazy me will make you smile cutely..haha~

tak sangka, u have so many ups and downs. i thought u are doing very well there, some more can advise and motivate me. haha. dont ever give up! keep moving on! i believe YOU can do it, kuang yau~ :)

after u read this, tell urself u must concentrate in class. no matter how sleepy or tired u are, at least try to open ur hear to listen and write some note on paper. it could prevent u from zzZ..hehe~

i sound like mummy lor..haha~ take care and do remember taiping always welcome u~ :)

sulinn said...

tats the point mister...to make him nt rich..u will force urself to get up..this is called instrumental value..this is due to moral studies im currently taking..hahahha..its ok..the ups and downs in life..show ur living! cz think about it, the corspe's body don't gain weight..and anyway, if ur weight dun gain, it cnt come down right..like..u get 100 for maths..u cnt go any up..u cn only come down to 99 and below..so try to improve on what is going down and reduce whats going up..kekeke...but do make ur lips go up at the corner! the TKY i know always has it!

David said...

oh my gosh... your nose-bleed? because of the temperature or because of the stairs?

anyway, keep yourself warm... very important. haha... sound like as though i've been there. maybe i watched too much korean dramas. korean winters are like canadian ones...

wake up early lah... don't rush like mad... your phone is a good alarm clock. set a loud and annoying ringtone, put it fairly far from your bed, and voila! the magic will happen the next morning (or whatever time you need to wake up) use it!!!

Anonymous said...

adoi....the nose bleed is weather-shock dude....VERY NORMAL....i'm just waiting for mine to come....wtf..

U went numb?? did you get a decent hoodie? cloves are not really required yet but feel free to abuse them to your liking.

Yah...well...i also blurring in class now. At least u now got one partner-in-blur. XD

Um...it's official...North Americans generally dont DotA that well.....do use some sheet-softeners for ur laundry....they remove lint. U dun wan ur briefs to look like cotton candy, no? :P

Aiyoh...use Wei Heng's cackle as alarm ringtone....set ur phone up..and u r good to go.

Umm...i dont feel homesick yet....so i cannot empathize now la brudder....but i damn miss Hor Fun lo.....I WAN MY sup kuey tiao!!!!

Anonymous said...

wth....i wrote cloves?...i meant gloves...get a thick hoodie la brudder.

To david: Saw those breath-turned-into-vapour-during-winter incidences in K-dramas? omg........we are gonna go thru the same scary thing soon.

David said...

To BearBear: I hope you are healthy and okay now...

To Hippo: Haha~ Love to hear from you guys soon... September is coming to an end soon. Then, it'll be October, November... and then it's Christmas~