Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Found Two Guinea Pigs~

Haha, I finally found two guinea pigs for my cooking! Previously, the guinea pig was me... So now, I have two! See~ those two~ Finally I can try out something out of the ordinary... like poison! No la, actually, this is just breakfast that I cooked, so I was looking for people to taste it. I can't judge my own food that well. But by the looks of it (and their satisfied looks after the meal), I think it should be quite nice.
I fried sausage and eggs(one plate scrambled eggs, one plate has two sunny side-up), looks kinda good if I do say so myself, as you can see from the photo itself. As for the brown stuff with a white patch, its called french toast, with a dollop of ice-cream at the top. For those that are looking at this, and hoping to get some, well, you know what to do right? Haha...
"Chances will always drop by, so never fret over one that was missed and in the process, miss more that will come"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were the veggies blanched or fresh?
OMFG...i thought the white stuff on the toast was an overkill of cream cheese.......my bad....but its just weird to eat toast with ice-cream....well, i guess toasts taste just like flapjacks or waffles....we really got to start recipe-swapping soon leh.

Anonymous said...

errrm....so....are the lab-rats still alive???

David said...

hamsters are much cuter... =P