Friday, October 24, 2008

OMG... today is so screwed up...

Haha, today I screwed up almost everything, my chem lab, my classes, my physics assignment. And to make things worse, I had a hard time looking for my calculator, with a calculus midterm coming...
So, chem lab, nearly put the wrong acid into the solution, luckily I was clear and stopped myself in time. Just got my lab results back, Lab 1, 87/100, Lab 2, 60/100... Haiz, Lab 2 results were bad because I didn't know how to answer the question.
Then, classes, slept in it again, I dunno why, perhaps, the lecturer voice is lulling me to sleep? Haha I don't really know.
Physics assignment, I have nothing better to say liao, got my first marks cut off... 1.5 freaking marks... out of ten... >.<>
And about my calculator, don't worry about it anymore, I found it again, after 12 hours of worry... Seems that Yati took my calculator accidently, and she had the nerve to compared me to KhaiPin, as if I'm as bad as him... Ish~ Puh-lease... I'm way ahead of him in terms of knowing where my stuff are... muahaha
That's all for today, by the way, I went to school, at 12pm until 5pm, without a sweater, because I forgot to bring it out with me. ~LOL~ so there I was, walking in a T-shirt and jeans, at 5 degrees Celsius, luckily, my body can still take it, and so, nothing happened to me. Phew~ Gotta remember my trusty jacket/sweater next time. Haha~

8 comments:

sulinn said...

wahhhhhhhhh...must be ur bad day! Don't worry..behind every cloud is a silver lining! try to look for the positive side of it! Eg..ur lab u almost pour the wrong acid..think about it..if u had pour the acid on to ur hand or smth...it cud have been worse right? The sleeping in class part..how come ar..u claim u sleep 12 hours? maybe u need to reformat ur subconscious...tell urself u cnt sleep or suck a sweet or mentos or smth...good distraction! No pretty girls in class? frm time to time when ur sleepy, look at them and ur bound to 'wake up'..unless ur more towards guys...

BearBear said...

haha, pour acid on hand is... 99% impossible la... as for looking at pretty girls in class ar... erm... dun wan...

KennethT said...

look on the bright side.......things can't get worse can they? so things are bound to get better xD

Huey Wen said...

lol..sulin arr, ppl got sgf d. No mood c other pretty girl in cls d. Even got 1 pageant standing infront him also he wont even look at her. LOL! sorry..i guess this is too OVERR~ bleks!

ur body berdarah sejuk wan ark? reptile? haha..ur body can stand 5 celcius. OMG! luckily didnt beku..ppl that pass by u muz think u're mad or smth wrong with u. hehe.
next time dont 4gt..paste a paper near ur door..write there "i am wearing sweater now"..lol..

ps: i always left my key in room..lol~ Example, i just left my key at home..and nearly cant go back hometown. luckily my felo is there to help me. hehe~

sulinn said...

eh eh,...who who *kpc mode*

BearBear said...

ish ish... apa ni... suddenly talk bout me having sgf pulak...

Anonymous said...

lol...got sgf nvr tell me?

U're not alone, i went out to stock food one NIGHT only with tshirt, jeans, and sandals. XD Everyone else wear puffy jackets. I tot the store damn near nia.... the 400 metres felt like 4 km.....damn freezing.

Huey Wen said...

i duno who..anyway, he didnt admit that. lols. but i guess the probability is there..lol~ entah lar..just wait for him to intro to us...teehee~!