Friday, February 20, 2009

Recently, been feeling... nothing.
Nothing at all. Zero. Zip. Na-da. And the cause of it is... I still don't know what it is.
Before I started writing this, I thought of so many things to write.
But once my fingers start dancing on the keyboard, all were lost.
Can't really explain what is happening to me.
Started just yesterday. I suddenly felt so bored. Bored of everything.
I'm starting to pretend, pretend about my emotions.
Just the other day, I laughed. Laughed my usual laugh.
But deep down, I myself know that I'm kidding myself. WHY!
And recently, I'm easily pissed with people. I don't understand why.
Am I turning into my old usual, hot-tempered self again?
No, I don't want to turn into that person anymore.
I realize, that person is nothing but a burden, a burden to self, and to others.
It's weird. I'm be turning into one of many that thinks someone is out there, trying to get me.
Ironically, I just had a chat with a friend, and I told her that we must always have trust in people, because not all people have other intentions, that at least one is true in nature.
What a hypocrite I am.
Usually, I'm the one that tells people not to give up. But right now, I myself can't stop myself from giving up.
I can't take this anymore. But everything will be alright, I just need time. Time is all I need, and something that I'm running out of.
"The storm is brewing. The winds howling. A great fire approaches, as the demons are unleashed from the depths of hell. Night has begun, a great shadow arises, enveloping all light. But fight on my warriors, for the hour of victory is upon us, the might of the light shall never waver, nor shall it fall... Be strong, and fight on... and when you can't fight anymore, just say, 'I can, and shall...' "

1 comment:

Huey Wen said...

dont give up!! U're not allowed before i give you the permission..haha! furthermore if u give up, i do1 tell u who is that someone on ur bday. muahaha! i know im being bad for ugut u.

u can be lost at somewhere. But try to walk through the light again k? I'll borrow u a torch light. I hope it's bright enough ;)

jia you!