Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Small, Quick Announcement...

Just in case you guys didn't notice or anything, my family (Dad, Bro, and Sis) have blogs on blogspot. previously it was on Yahoo 360 but since that one was a lot of hassle and stuff, they came to blogger.
So, I've linked them, but sadly for you guys, those are private blogs, that is to say, NO ENTRY!
And the question you guys would have is whether my family read my blogs and stuff...
The answer is a definite big YES~! (I hope... >_<) Otherwise I wouldn't have a group of perma readers right? Haha~
Well... although my family's been reading my blog, it is not necessary for others to stop commenting, chatting, etc... unless you want to project a nice image on my family. (Why you wanna do that... no idea)
So be normal, don't have to paiseh around here. My family is a nice family, they're not that judgmental on outsiders... xD
No need to be scared... just be yourself and that would be all that is needed
*Small note to my family:
If you guys wanna comment or anything, or join in the wacky conversation currently dominated by Ann and Kenneth, or create anything to discuss, feel free. No need to paiseh also. *
Another thing would be your own blogs. I have no idea whether if my family(particularly my mum... she and avid fan of my blog... =D) would click on one of those links and read your blog. So whatever you post there... is... er... how should I put it... let's just say I can't jaga... xD
But most probably they won't ;)

1 comment:

Huey Wen said...

haha..good lor ur family all have blog..then u can read their blog and und them better thru a blog..none of my family member reading my blog..kinda envy u.. ;)