Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sorry....

I noticed that I've abandonned my blog for a while now... So I just wanted to say sorry to it..
Sorry http://bearbear-ky.blogspot.com/, for I have abandonned you...
Sorry http://bearbear-ky.blogspot.com/, for I have not touched you...
I haven't gone to another blog.. no no no... I'm still loyal... I will not cheat on you...
Please forgive me...
OK! Enough apologies. LoL...
Actually I've come to say sorry to all those readers for not being able to come up with an inspirational quote everytime I post something up. It was suppose to be something that I can think of, or something that I've heard, just something nice and inspirational <--- (I hope)
Been a while since I could think of those stuff. And no, I don't wanna go search for it, it has to be original. That's why all of it comes from either my own brain, or my memory.
Been hard to think of those stuff, especially with midterms, assignments, lectures every week.
Not to forget dim sum and sushi as well... xD
Will try to think of some next time.
Now gotta study for quizzes... xD
"To be forgotten... is bad. But to forget... that's even worse...
To love... is a desire. To be loved... now that's a necessity.."
No relation to this post, just thought of it... xD

3 comments:

Huey Wen said...

do my tag if u dont know what to post..haha! good luck in ur studies! I have lotsa quizzed and and midterm exam coming soon. Cant msn so much d. Jia you lar! ;)

croyez en votre capacité, et votre effort sera récompensé ;)

haha! =p

Anonymous said...

*pats*

mun said...

dimsum!! i had stinky tofu the other day. you should try it. it was pretty bad :P