Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Right? Wrong? I Don't Know...

Can't seem to do anything right these days,
right or wrong, I do not know,
if it looks right, it could be wrong,
sometimes it looks wrong, but turns out to be right,
Why does two wrong don't make a right?
Why do we only have lefts and rights?
Where is the road straight ahead?
Wish there was a blinding light to guide me ahead, for I am lost,
losing everything, something, anything.
Don't mind this rant here, I don't wanna be a burden to anyone,
I just some time, time to find the light, or let it find me, and I'll be alright.
But time, time is all that i'm searching for right now...
Feel so pathetic now.
Feeling shackled, due to self-induced pain.
"To free oneself, one must first forgive his/her ownself"
But I can't right now...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*pats*

Huey Wen said...

chill~ :D

Unknown said...

What is brightness if there is no darkness?

The light is always there and illumines you life forever. You might find it is dark sometimes because in your life, there are people and incidents which become shadows that block the light.

The light is not lost,and you are not lost too, so you don't need to spend so much energy and time to search for it.

If there is a fine line between right and wrong, we don't need law to judge someone's crime; we don't need to learn so many numbers, 1 and 0 should be enough.

Cheer up ya ^___^

sulinn said...

sometimes, time can explain what you don't understand right now. SO, be patient and live your life the way you have always been, the truth or whatever it is that has been bugging your mind might just pop out suddenly and makes the whole issue seem much clearer. Till then, dun overstress yourself!