Saturday, March 21, 2009

Muahaha... New Camera!

xD... just bought a new camera for myself. The legendary(joke) Canon SX-10! Didn't plan on taking a DSLR because I don't think I'll be needing one...
New cam... looks ok la hor?
Doesn't mean I'll forget you also! xD
Erm... test shot with new cam... kawaii le?
Oh... and this is a night scene in Montreal.
See a little to the right where there's a sharp star?
That's an effect that Khai Pin taught(editted) me. Need a tripod though, but I used the railings(flat) to take this.
n other words, need very very stable hands.
And so... I'm going to take more pics and hopefully their good ones. The camera cost CAD461.66. Well, actually its almost the same as the previous one, but it has better specs. That's why I prefer this one. Better zoom, higher megapixels, lens type, just to name a few. Oh... and about the last pic, which needs a tripod, (to my parents - don't worry, I'm not going to get one) I might want one sometime in the not so near future. We'll see how it goes ok? Right now, I wanna play around with my new toy... XD
"Things come and go, the new will replace the old, but that does not mean that the old will be forgotten..."

2 comments:

chiayoong said...

ke-jealous-an aku dengan camera baru mu....cis!!!

Anonymous said...

taught la not thought