Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fuh~ I am one lucky son of a ding-dong

Yeah! I missed lab on Thursday morning, and I got to do the experiment on Friday morning... however...
I was given a lot at 9.35am... I woke up at 9.30am... that was so freaking scary...
Rushed like hell out, and to add to my misery, I forgot to print out the lab manual. So had to rush to print out the manual... then rush to the lab.. haiyo... a lot of rushing here and there. When I got there, there were like 3 people waiting there also. I was like wtf? Got other people?
So... we(4) were waiting outside la. And I was thinking, darn... sure no place liao. I even thought of leaving at that moment because there was like a 0.0001% chance of me getting a spot.
Mana tau... the guy came.. and asked a very important question, "Did you guys send me an email saying that you would come today?" Fuh~ there were 2 'yes' and 2 'no'. Deng~ so eventually, I got a spot. Darn lucky b******.
But then again, I've always been a lucky guy. Looking back, luck has always been around whenever I needed it most... So... thank you, LUCK! haha...
"Smile... and know that lady luck while smile back upon you..."
"Never give up, for when there is a chance, no matter how small, fight for it, till the end"

3 comments:

sulinn said...

Lucky you!!!!!

David said...

Your biological clock is ruined... ;)
Love your quote though... ;)
One lucky boy/bear... XD

May Chook said...

adoi, lo meng lo.
ini orang...
i wish i was there to hit your head by using a laddle just to wake you up.
how can you "almost" miss your 2nd lab again???