Thursday, March 12, 2009

Things... things... too many things...
Lately, I've been thinking... a lot... perhaps too much...
All these things happening around me...
I keep wondering, thinking, wondering, thinking...
Sometimes, my head is so heavy, I can barely lift it...
Sometimes, its too light, and I feel like floating...
I can't sleep at night, I sleep during the day...
And even at that time, I'm tossing and turning...
I don't understand why...
Why is my brain so complicated...
Why does things have to be this way...
I used to be able to see things clearly...
But now, its all a blur...
I'm becoming blurrer and blurrer...
And its not because of the specs...
I feel like I'm missing something in my life...
I just don't know what...
For now, the void is filled by games...
But I know it won''t last...
I have to find something... that thing quick...

"You are past redemption!"
Quoted from Arthas Menethil...
Somehow... I think... he's talking to me...

6 comments:

David said...

Untitled... I'm anticipating for your quotes. Inspirational quotes...

Huey Wen said...

wa..dun blur..try not to think so much, thing can be simple.. =)
everyone is incomplete so it doesnt weird if u're missing smth in ur life..but if it bothers u, then i hope u can find it soon..hehe~

KennethT said...

that's one of the last quotes i thought i would see on ur blog O.o

David said...

Oh Kenneth... He's not gonna "you know" so soon... Still very alive and kicking. Hi-ya!

KennethT said...

that's not what i meant. it's a quote from a game...

David said...

Oops, my bad... =P
Warcraft fanatics...