Saturday, May 9, 2009

May 8th... 3 more days...

Right now, its 3.11pm, May 8th, 2009
I'm sitting at my engineering building (Trottier) to use the internet because my internet line has been cut off... oh well.. that means no Internet for the next 3 days... luckily I have a good collection of movies... ^_^
I still have three more days to go, and frankly speaking, I have no idea what to do. Seems like the Internet is so vital in my life. Means that... I gotta find something else that doesn't have to do with the Internet in my life, otherwise I would be consumed and controlled by the Internet... zzz
Sure.. I could sleep... but then.. after 20 hours of sleep, one tends to be bored now doesn't it?
Can't wait to go back tpg, see ah pa, ah mi, ah bear, ah panda, ah hu summore ar? A lot of ah's la. Haha. That's all for now I guess. Cheers~
p.s. Congrats to Hippo on 100th post. Mein is only 75th post!

5 comments:

mun said...

who the heck is ah hu? what about ah bug and ah pooh? huh huh? are you ignoring them already? cis

have a safe flight! have lots of fun! go watch anime for now (or study) wahhahahahha right. buy me bak kua and char kuey teow

sulinn said...

and don't forget ah ooi!

btw, if you don't want to use the internet..you can always play sudoku or go jog. =)

BearBear said...

mun: ah hu = ah somebody la, can be anybody ma, i'm just asking.
ah bug ah ah pooh ar... that one is for u to miss ma.

sulin: sudoku ar.. nid newspaper, which i dun have.. as for jogging.. montreal still feel cold le...

David said...

Sitting at the engineering building? Camping there? Lol~ XD

Keith said...

sucks that I'm ah hu and not ah ko.