Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Right now... in VANCOUVER!


WestJet


Aerial view from inside the airplane


Bit nearer to the ground, but after takeoff



Yup, that's right, I'm at YVR now, Vancouver airport, waiting for my flight to Taipei. Good thing they have Internet here (FREE). The pics above are just those that I took when the plane started taking off. After that, I forgot to bring my camera when I visited dreamland, so.. no pics from there. Also, I slept through the whole flying experience because next to me, was one hyperactive kid, the whole plane was watching the Stanley Cup playoffs, and everything on the plane needs $$. Therefore, to save myself from spending, I went to zzzz.
When I woke up, it was time to get off the plane, the kid next to me was sound asleep, and when he awoke, he was tugging at his koala, and also tugging at his unbuckled seatbelt. Well.. I guess kids these days, nothing to say la.. had to have his dad keep telling him, "Hey, your free, let's go". Like talking to one prisoner that doesn't wanna be free only...
Right now, its 10.15pm. My flight is at 1.30am. Still got 3 hours, 15 minutes. I don't know what to do already... xD

4 comments:

David said...

Cis... Confirmed addicted to the internet. Blogging in the airport. Haha...

Don't forget to updata again when you arrive in Taipei. =D

David said...

update*

May Chook said...

flight at 1.30am? I remembered you crap with me on msn till 3am sth leh~

BearBear said...

lol xiao wei, time difference la~