Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Right now... in TAIPING!

Huhu~
Back in Taiping dy, trip was quite fast. Now sitting at the dining table, watching TV (^_^) and also spending some much needed quality time with BearBear! He looks so angry when I went to meet him. Well, 8 months of my absence can do that to him... XD



Also, I got a much needed haircut already. Otherwise, like most people say...
"One son went, but a daughter came back."
Haha~

And when I opened my house's door... OMG! So many new stuff! First thing I noticed was, new TV! Damn... but other than that.. nothing much changed, still have the same old smell that I liked, that same homey feeling that I get. Ah~ so nice to be back at home finally~

And to those that complain of heat and humidity... erm.. I still haven't felt it.. Haha~ Eat that suckers!

3 comments:

David said...

Welcome back! Home sweet home~

P/S: Lol... Why Kenneth is one day faster than you... And I see 01LMS thingy. Ehem... XD

May Chook said...

new TV that's 48 inch? XD
great that you had your haircut. if not your mom got to buy u hairband XD

Anonymous said...

Gua mau jumpa Bear Bear!!! xD