Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Right now... in TAIPEI!

Yup, I'm now safely in Taipei, waiting at gate A9 to board my flight to Penang. Its now 6.49am, my flight is 9.15am, therefore, I still have... 2 hours, 26 minutes to spend at Taipei!
Right now, I seorang waiting, so basically, I have the whole waiting place all by myself. Flight was ok, I guess, after all, its China Airlines. Handsome stewards, pretty stewardesses... haha...
Watched 3 movies during the flight, 2 English, one Cantonese. "Mall Cop" was furny, but exciting. InkHeart was... erm... okok only la I guess, expected more from it. Oh well... and the Cantonese one, Lady Cop and Papa Crook, I thought it would have been something more serious.. turns out.. comedy like hell only. Also, was halfway through "The Reader", then flight landed. Maybe will download it and watch it all over again, as I sure was burnt out from watching three movies. Need to regain back the strength to watch another movie. Haha~
Also, wanna say sorry to Guan Yim... I had beef for dinner. Haiz.. no other choices available. Didn't think about the flight serving beef to passengers, some more I saw so many Indians/Punjabis, so I thought the chances of beef on the plane = 0%. Mana tau... its due to the large number of Indians/Punjabis on the flight that my chances of eating beef increase ten-fold..

Pics will be posted later, as Taipei's Internet sucks!!!

1 comment:

May Chook said...

Guan Yin will forgive you de I believe. Since I came back to York from Montreal, I also didn't touch beef till now d (though I dont really know why). You are really a great influence XD