Sunday, December 21, 2008

Boredom~

Finals over... roommate gone back. One guy, one house, one laptop, how many things can he do? Lol, the euphoria of the end of final exams have worn off, and now, this guy is bored...

BORED!!!
So now, download movies, go tai ka jie's place to work out (tyre getting bigger... xD)
Other than that, hair getting long, dunno whether to cut or not. I like my hair... just a bit messy. Reminds me of Harry Potter, if only I can get a lightning shaped scar on me forehead...xD
Been singing out loud in my HOUSE after so long, not able to do so with that roommate around (paiseh) LOL.
Going Toronto! Whee~ Zupp Zab Zab Zap Zop Ding!
Sorry, a bit hyper right now~
So nowadays, sleep, work out, cook, foodwhore(not camwhore) laptopping... that's pretty much it
An example of foodwhoring:
Spaghetti, with carrot, onion, long beans, tomato, lap cheong and minced pork

1 comment:

David said...

Oriental spaghetti, like the one when you came over just before you flew off to Canada. But mine is more to Indian style, because my mum added a little bit of curry powder + chilli powder. Haha...

Share your recipes with me too. I'm experimenting at home, although just theoretically, not practical, actual cooking yet. Veggies only.

Drop by my blog~ (^.^)v