Thursday, December 11, 2008

Chem Test~

Whee... just finished my chemistry test... finish in an hour... dunno whether is it a good or a bad thing. I'm just glad that its over.
Nowadays, my brain is getting weirder and weirder during exams... Previously during linear algebra, my brain sang "Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman - Bryan Adams". This time, during Chemistry, it sang "Kenangan Terindah - Samsons". I'm like humming the whole song throughout that one whole hour, and the guy next to me kept looking at me... I'll bet in his head, his thinking, "this guy... damn distracting... how to do my exam le..."
Hmmm... now I still have Psychology and Physics papers left... I'm wondering what song will my brain cook up at that time...
Btw, took a few photos on the way back from Chemistry...





3 comments:

[null] said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee so pretty~~~

Need help for Psych? Mwahwahaha.

Huey Wen said...

lol..maybe ur mind will play ngau ngau song? haha..

sulinn said...

that third photo..i find it scary..look like monster with eyes aiming for you! which also resembles your nerves with the whatever term..i forgot.the neurotransmitter stuff...okla..the rest were snowy! got meet any Snow Whites there?