Sunday, December 14, 2008

Helpless~

Hmmm... I'm having my finals but that's not my biggest concern right now. More importantly is the people around me facing bigger problems that I'm more afraid of.
First, we have May, dealing with her problems with JPA about her major, alone. I can't help as much as I want to, seeing that I never had any real real-life problem solving skills. I'm just sorry that I can't help you in your predicament. But if you need to talk, I'll always be there ok?
Then, I have my sai mui in the fifth floor. I wonder how she's doing, alone up there, with a housemate that she detest so much. Even my roommate is better, which, I wouldn't say is that good. And now she caught a stomach bug, hopefully get better la...
Closer to the heart, I haven't seen someone in a while. Wonder what she's doing, wonder how she's facing the exams. Hopefully no stress, enough sleep, happy.
After that, got someone in taiping. Seems so depressed. Friends all leaving and she's not getting along well with people in uni. Don't feel lonely ok? Still got me, although I'm not there also. Hopefully you get to see your meteor stars and make your three wishes.
Another, also in Malaysia, although I've never seen you, talking to you is a pleasure of mine.
Then, tai ka jie, still ok la I guess, although, she seems to be bottling up a lot. Though outside seems happy, but then... one day scared explode then I won't have the same tai ka jie anymore.
Haiz... but seeing all of them like that. I dunno what I can do. Feel so helpless...

11 comments:

[null] said...

*hugs* =3

Huey Wen said...

lol..nonit feel hopeless lar..good enuff u let me lepas geram.lols~ cheer up kuang yau!! good luck in ur psychology paper.. =D

Anonymous said...

*sprinkles happy dust*

*dust not working?*

*erm....*

*ok.....*

*hugs*

Aijor, come Toronto then me and Soon Soon zhai will entertain u lor. hehe.

Anonymous said...

Why won't u jus find tat sum1 (same floor, jus knock la)... den u mai can c her lor...

Ur sai mui pulak... the stomach bug visits her intermittently

Anonymous said...

wat the hell is ah soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

Whoa, Ah Soon, did yer hear that? Ann Ann jie jie called you "what". XD

Anonymous said...

lol

KennethT said...

i know i'm young, but u make me sound like a kid.......=.=""""""

Anonymous said...

ooooooh AH soon is Kenneth Tay... sat keng sat keng, hang wui, hang wui

Anonymous said...

LoL XD

sulinn said...

you remind me of another friend, who also worries about his friends.don't feel too bad, im sure they can feel your warmth. maybe u shud do a minor in psychology? you got a karuna heart. =)