Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Feeling Empty~

Right now, I miss my teddy so much... Feel like jumping on a plane and go back to Malaysia just to give him a tight squeeze. Until now, I've never really thought about how much he has done for me, but looking back, he has tremendously helped me in so many ways, its almost unbearable to part with him. When I first came here, I told myself, it will be fine without him. However, as the days go by, I find myself thinking bout him, and notice, I use 'him' instead of 'it', that's how close I am to him. He is not only a teddy bear to cuddle when you want to, but he is a friend, almost like a small brother to me. He is my buddy, my comfort mate. I just realise that everytime I needed someone to talk to, to listen to my troubles, I don't usually look for a real person... instead, I look for him. Not because he won't blab my worries to others, but because he provides a comfort zone for me, a zone where I'm free, free to express anything and everything. He has this face, cute little face where he always smiles, always telling me that there will be a brighter day tomorrow. Whenever he's around, I feel light, as though nothing in this world actually matters, just because he is there, with me, right by my side. Right now, I can't feel anything, like I'm dead, and he is the only one that can get me out of this state. I miss him so badly now...
For now, I'm trying to stabilise myself, get a hold of myself, until I see him once again. So, I'm excusing myself from this world, I need a break from this world. God, life is tough...
Although I'm excusing myself, if any of you thinks that you need a friend to talk to, you guys can always find me, but I can't gurantee the same usual cheerful self that you guys are more accustomed to. My senses are still with me, just that I'm void of laughter. Just leave a message in MSN.
"Its tough, living in this world, that's why we need our friends... to help us get through each day without sticking a bullet through our head..."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HORR~~~This is what you call seperation anxiety....look it up. XD


Walau...din knoe you had an intimate near-homo relationship with Teddy....no wonder u so jealous when I sayang him. XDDDD

sulinn said...

awww...be strong. cum bek to msia!!

Huey Wen said...

i think he is missing u too..im sure he hopes u will do well in coming exam,right?
all the best in ur exam!!

tambah minyak!! XD