Monday, December 1, 2008

Ugh~

Today ain't a very good day. Nearly chopped one finger off while chopping onions... ouch! Lucky I wasn't in slicing action, otherwise, the wound would be a lot deeper, its like a small knock on the finger, that's all. But still painful... T_T...
Reminds me of the malay prose 'Raja Bersiung'... hopefully I don't turn into him...
But then, I just realised something, just a few moments ago, I chatted with hueywen, my friend in Taiping and she asked whether I updated my blog... and I told her I had nothing to write yet... Hmmm... fishy fishy... (and shuann, not sushi)
But then, I guess I also brought it onto myself la... not paying attention to the mushroom, but instead the mind flew off to some place, thinking about a 6-hour crash course on calculus...
Anyway. hueywen, now I got something to write la! nah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

walau.....KY's first random post.

:D

Huey Wen said...

Aiks..u never told me bout your finger keh? anyway, still painful? i suggest u go da jam lar..ur fav ma,right? :p
as u say..after da jam will cure faster..lols..