Sunday, November 30, 2008

Now I Know~

Now I realise why westerners are so FAT.
I've been eating out quite a lot this few days, partly due to lazyness in cooking, partly due to studies(if you can believe it), so that day, I went out for dinner. Had shish taouk(don't mind the spelling) and once I paid for it, only then did I realise, I'm eating bread, with chicken and vege inside, served with a big box of potatoes, and a soft drink. For the box of potatoes, I have a choice of having potatoes with rice, or just potatoes.
That's when I realise, this is so full of carbs! Carbs here, there, everywhere, even the choices given to me was full of carbs! And no, there's no usual rice with vege and meat, its was all bread... I swear not to go to these kinds of places anymore, it makes the patrons so god damn full that we can hardly walk after that. I'm definitely going to eat at a place opened by chinese people nowadays, because they, at least, still have some common sense about the capacity of the human stomach.

3 comments:

KennethT said...

now u know how we all suffer...T.T

sulinn said...

wahhhhhhh...howla...im STILL in msia but already Im getting fatter! I mean, put on the pounds!

Anonymous said...

In Toronto...the carb serving is HUGE!
......swtted