Monday, November 24, 2008

Problem

I just noticed something. I have a very terrible habit when I'm cooking...
I love to nibble everything that I cook.
I love to use my fork and start poking around. I dunno why. Just felt like it. And, well, one thing leads to another, and the fork, eventually pokes something and takes it to my mouth. Its like a robotic action for my hand to feed my mouth with the fork.
Argh... I gotta stop this habit, otherwise, when my rice is done and my chicken(usually it takes the longest time to cook) is fried, I have nothing left! Sure, one might argue that eventually it all ends up in my tummy but... I wanna eat them all together!!! I don't wanna separate them... Let them have one last gathering outside my stomach before they regroup again in that huge space at the end of the esofagus.
I blame this entirely on my fork, because if it weren't there, my hand wouldn't grab hold of it, and start poking, and start feeding. Bad fork! Bad fork! I think I'm going to have to write a note and stick it on the fork,
"DO NOT TOUCH UNLESS EVERYTHING IS GATHERED ON THE PLATE"
That should do it.
"The fact of the matter is, we can blame everyone, and everyone will improve, but the question is... what about ourselves?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i have seen this before (on someone else's behaviour, of course)...I call this the "Obsessive Food Testing Disorder"

Anonymous said...

lol