Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fire Drill... zzzz~

Just had a fire drill in my residence, and to tell you the truth, I do not like it at all. >.<
The freaking alarm was loud, continuous but monotonous. Haiz, they should have make it so that the alarm has some funky tune that will make people dance out of their houses. It just pisses me off to hear that alarm, reminds me of the fire drills back in secondary school.
Since this is our first fire drill, the man in the black uniform with reflective thingy said that they will perform this drill twice... I hope its per year because my ears were temporarily snuffed out of its primary function due to the incessant ringing. After that, he said, sorry(I think... or he better) and said that we can go back. And I'm like ok... that's it? Damn it, I shouldn't have came down in the first place...
Right now, I'm feeling a little agitated... lucky for the man, it ain't to the point where I start cursing people to kingdom come, otherwise, he is my first target...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You think that's "meiwaku"? Try having someone pranking by setting the fire-alarm off by midnite....and my rez has 27 floors.....and I live on floor 17, and elevators are restricted in evac procedures..