Friday, November 7, 2008

Hmmm... what to do during free times~

Well... might as well plan my free time while I'm having a little bit of free time... haha, a bit intriguing this sentence. Well... its true, I don't have much free time nowadays and its always good to plan before hand right?
Well, let's see... I have a few things on my mind that I can think of now that can fill up my free time:
1. Study
2. Watch chinese dramas
3. Watch anime
4. Cook/Find new recipes
5. Look for more anime songs
6. Listen to more songs other than my chinese/english songs
That's about all for now, until I can find more stuff to do. These are just a few things I'm thinking so that I'll play less DoTA(seriously, getting kinda bored with it, Malaysian players make it interesting I guess...)
Until then, cheerios!

1 comment:

KennethT said...

play less dota? i only have three words to say to u........."jENG jENG jENG!"